Fractional Laser for Skin Conditions Treatment
You encounter harsh radicals and harmful elements that may be damaging your skin not only from the outside but from the inside as well. This conditions though may not only come from external factors, other related internal factors may be blamed for skin conditions that at times may be harmless but in the long run may be just as harmful.
Your Skin and You
Your skin is your body’s largest organ. The skin, as a way to eliminate waste, releases as much as three gallons of sweat a day in hot or warm weather. Bacteria produced from sweating creates odor on the skin caused by eating and digesting fatty compounds and other food. Certain food may be a skin antagonist and they should be the things you should not include in your diet.
Food that shouldn’t be in your diet:
- White bread. These together with pasta and cakes may be high with glycemic. And mind you, this may cause acne.
- Salt. Too much salt may make you bloat, puffy and it is unhealthy. Acne may be aggravated by salt intake too.
- Candy. What’s with candies? Sugar of course! Too much sugar may dull your skin and cause wrinkles. So better watch out next time you put your hand inside that candy jar.
- Alcohol. This isn’t a food but always it is included in some of your not-so-healthy diet. Alcohol dehydrates; dehydration is bad for your skin not to mention to your whole system. So if you are contemplating whether you will accept that drinking match challenge, think again and think of your skin.
One way or another, you will need an excellent skin care in reducing the risk of skin damage and unhealthy skin and mainly in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. Diets won’t suffice. Some extreme steps should be taken to be able to get rid of skin conditions that are already there or to prevent what is there for a while.
Skin Treatments for A Healthier and More Glowing Skin
Here are my suggested treatments that may help you in your quest for a healthier skin. The following treatments may be a treatment to specific skin conditions too. We will mention some later.
- Ultrasound skin tightening. This is a procedure that is beneficial to those who seek a facial rejuvenation. It is non-invasive. The ultrasound has the ability to see through tissues thus making it much more effective in skin tightening and rejuvenation. It remedies wrinkles, uneven skin color and sin roughness.
- Microdermabrasion. You would probably be familiar with this one. This too is non-invasive and still, helps in rejuvenating skin. This treatment will also help in removing stretch marks, lighten scars and discoloration as well as remedy sun damaged skin.
- Laser skin tightening. This may be a non-ablative laser treatment wherein the skin will be tightened. It also helps in regeneration of collagen thus less wrinkles will be visible.
Fractional Laser Resurfacing— An introduction
So aside from the mentioned treatments above, the fractional laser resurfacing is also a much coveted treatment in the industry in treating medical and other skin conditions. The aside treatment can be a remedy to numerous skin problems such as damaged skin from the sun, wrinkles and fine lines, sun spots and freckles, acne scars, spider veins and stretch marks.
The treatment uses laser light by having some microthermal zones in the surface layer of the skin deeply. This way the skin is triggered to produce new collagen. New collagen production will help in production of new skin cells as well.
The treatment helps in delivering effective result for those who seek it. One may heal faster with the treatment too as it is non-surgical. But then the treatment might be limited if you have some other medical conditions such as cold sores, disorders in bleeding, breastfeeding and pregnant, skin type IV, V and VI. If you have taken any medications that will increase your photosensitivity then you are likely excluded as well. You are less likely a candidate again if you have isotretinoin in your system, used in some acne medicine.
Benefits, Benefits, Benefits of FLR
Aside from the clearer and much rejuvenated skin, you will be gaining not only its aesthetic benefits but its psychological benefits as well. Better looks then better self esteem. That would be for a price of $2500 and $4000 (AUD).
Beauty has a price, but do your research, again. This single article isn’t research. Good luck!
Author: Roselen works as a beauty blogger and a researcher for a cosmetic company. Her goal is to provide quality and informative content to all beauty-conscious men and women. Read more about fractional laser for skin conditions at Costhetics website